I’ve seen Ashley from Mental Health @ Home do these posts, you can find her latest S.Y.K here. I’m brand new to these. The original post can be found from Revenge of Eve (ROE) here. Today for Talkative Tuesday I thought I’d jump on the bandwagon.
Create a post on your site answering the following questions OR post your answers in the comments. If you publish a post, pingback to any S.Y.K post.
- How was your weekend? Honestly.
- Describe the clothes you are wearing now. Is this your normal
MondayTuesday (I’m a day late, so I edited) attire?
- Do you work a 9-5 job?
- Who do you look like, your Ma or your dad?
- My weekend, honestly, was one of the best weekends I’ve had in a while. After around 4 nights of not getting nearly enough sleep, Friday & Saturday nights I was FINALLY able to get some sleep. Saturday I had a “self-care” day, did a hair mask, face mask, took a nice hot shower. I straightened my hair, did a lovely full face of makeup (one of my favorite things to do), and then that evening, I went over to the neighbors (next neighborhood over) and had a blast at a Kentucky Derby Party. Sunday, again I slept in, and then just hung out and took care of a few “formal” business things I had to take care of for turning in my two week’s notice Monday (more coming on that), and then had a lovely family dinner with my mom, sisters, and niece.
- Today I am wearing a black, pink, and white sort of “tiger-stripe” ish type of long flow-y shirt with black leggings and my black faux-combat boots. I don’t have a “Day of the Week” norm, but this outfit is one of my more “regular” outfits that I enjoy. Mainly because it is so damn comfortable! Oh, and I have a hoodie on briefly because I’m very chilly right now.
- Right now I work a 7:30-4 job, I work at a school, so it’s on kid’s time (plus some before and after). Soon I will be on a 8-5 schedule. Either way, close enough! 🙂
- Hmmmm. I think who I look like depends on who you ask? Most people tell me I look just like my mom, but most of the people I’m around also know my mom a lot better. I do think I have my mom’s eyes and her smile, but my nose is 1000% Dad. I think when I look in the mirror I see the best of both.
I hope you enjoyed this slightly different post from me, I might do a few more in the future.
Want to interact with me? Here’s where you can find me: